July 20, 2011

Braces and Glasses

Liam's ankle braces came in last Friday, and he tolerates them much better than I thought he would.  The shoes that came with were embarrassingly ugly, so we went and got him some new shoes a few sizes too big so they'd fit the braces.  One of the braces only goes up to his ankle so it's hidden in shoes, but his right brace goes up to his shin.  I was really hoping they'd both be small so random strangers wouldn't stop me to ask about them (yes, people really do this!!!)

I AM SO EXCITED that Liam is getting glasses, I am so glad we changed eye doctors!  I'm not sure when they will be finished, but it shouldn't be more than a week.  We went with the google type, and picked bright red because they had that one in already so we wouldn't have to wait even longer.  I love babies in glasses:).  I hope this makes a huge difference in his attention!  He was "diagnosed" with somewhere between 20/30 and 20/40 but said he could get it more accurate next time after he's been wearing his glasses for 3 months.

No word yet on his hormone test results...

No comments:

Post a Comment