June 16, 2011

Liam turned two!

Liam has been two for two days and I think he enjoys it!  He was sick on his birthday and slept most of the day but he did get to have marshmallows and pizza rolls for breakfast.  I took off from my internship to spend the day with him, but mostly I just watched him sleep.
Yesterday he was still not feeling well, but he got to go to physical therapy in the pool and he giggled the entire thirty minutes there, but was pretty crabby the rest of the day.
When we got home he got to open one present from mom and dad, and he loved it for a few minutes but he started feeling sick again and just wanted to cuddle.  He hasn't been eating well all week, but his appetite seems to be making a comeback.  I think today he is finally feeling much better.  He is hoping to make a full recovery by his birthday party on Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the updates! Wish there was some magic answers to know what all is going on! Let me know if I can ever do anything to help.

    ReplyDelete