November 14, 2011

Trouble Maker

I'm so proud of my little booger for finally starting to get around by crawling...but I'm not so proud of his new favorite activity!  He loves to go into the kitchen, knock over the trash can and CRAWL IN IT!  I thought the first time was a fluke, but the boy loves trash I guess.  It's still pretty cute to see him finally learning how to get himself into trouble.  We've got a few months before we have another appointment, so I won't have any updates for awhile, but he is growing like crazy.  I am so glad I kept refusing the G-tube this summer, otherwise we'd all assume the growth spurt was a result of it.

I am so glad school is almost over, I've had a really hard time keeping up with everything this semester.  My GPA is shot for sure, but I guess no one really cares about your GPA once you're done with school anyways.  I'll be done in December and hopefully will get some free time again.  No plans for after graduation, so for awhile I'll probably just hang out with Liam.  It will be nice to get to take him out more instead of staying home so I can do homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment